The Columbia County Library is pleased to provide our patrons with Interlibrary loan service. If you crave a book we don't own, we'll do our very best to get it for you, either by adding it to our collection or borrowing from another library. We borrow from all over the continental U.S., so odds are, we can find it for you!
Patrons must have a library card in good standing in order to request interlibrary loan materials.
Patrons may order up to four (4) interlibrary loan materials at one time (that is 4 total in transit and/or received).
Overdue Interlibrary Loan materials will be subject to the any overdue fees assigned by the lending library.
Lost/damaged ILL material will be the responsibility of the customer and the fee for lost/damaged material will be assigned by the lending library.
"*" indicates required fields
What can I borrow?
The library can borrow a wide variety of materials, including:
- books published earlier than the last 6 months
- copies of journal/magazine articles or genealogical information
- microfilm or microfiche of newspapers
- theses or dissertations
Items not available for Interlibrary loan include:
- visual material (videotapes, DVDs, blu-rays)
- audio material (cassette tapes, CDs)
- downloadable audiobooks and e-books
- genealogy books (we can request specific page copies from genealogy items)
- material already owned by Columbia County Library